Thunderbird Meeting Details :
Remember to use headphones and mute yourself when not talking
Feel free to ask questions in the meeting either by speaking up or by asking them in #maildev on IRC.
Other ways to get in touch with us can be found on our communications page
- Who’s taking minutes? –> jhopkins
- Minute taking Schedule. Talk to Standard8 for schedule changes/additions.
- Note: this meeting is for interactive discussion. Feel free to ask questions!
Friends of the Tree
Thanks to our Friend of the Tree. When adding someone to this section, please get their T-Shirt size, phone number (needed for shipping!) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org that she can send them a shirt!
bwinton looking at incoming patch this week.
Fixing the last few chat bugs that are important for Thunderbird 15.
Google Summer of Code Projects
App Tabs for Thunderbird
Improving GMail Integration
Get ISPDB into Production
- Overview, Status reports
- Getting close. bwinton and sancus meeting this week to discuss
- Bug 518319 – Allow documentation pages in more languages
- Bug 526469 – No field for enableURL
‘No reply’ reminder for Thunderbird
Schedule and Progress
- Next merge date: 27 August
- For information about channels, point people here – http://www.mozilla.org/thunderbird/channel/
Extension of the week
Build / Release Update
- Thunderbird 15.0b3
- Going to production this week: bug 773120 – turn off Mac OS X 10.5 test machines for Firefox 17
- Fix for bug 755074 will be applied as soon as gozer’s available and a couple other bugs
- Yes, bug 661003 is still on the radar, I’m working on it today. Think I have an “easy” solution for it.
- Working on moving our landing page to bedrock, to get used to the migration process.
- What’s new page has content~, Start Page updated…
See the Mozilla Status Board for status updates specific to developers.
sid0: Pymake on build slaves (bug 593585)