All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
A big thank you to Icaaq for his accessibility review of the Firefox Desktop usage tips page, making the page much more friendly for screen readers!
Project Status Updates (voice updates)
Speaker Location: Asa from “the redwoods”
- Mostly a reprise from last week:
- If all goes well, the Flame will go on sale tomorrow morning for $170 ($145 + $25 S&H.) We still have a few hundred phones to distribute to Firefox OS and supporting team members. We also have about 1,200 phones for giving away through programs (more on that next week.)
- Flame reference phone update slides and data: Slide 1 Slide 2 and Slide 3
Speaker Location: Non-verbal
Do you work on a web site or a web service at Mozilla? Then you should join the WebDev group, a loosely affiliated support group for people make the inter tubes happen by working on servers, clients and services. https://wiki.mozilla.org/WebDev
|Presenter||Title||Topic||Location||Share?||Media|| More Details|
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, other info)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen|| Link to where audience can find out more information|
Do you have a question about a Mozilla Project or initiative? Let us know by Friday- we’ll do our best to get you an answer.
Please note that we may not always be able to get to every item on this list, but we will try!
|Who are you?||Area of question|| Question|
|What’s your name? What do you work on?||Is your question about policy, a product, a Foundation initiative, etc.|| What would you like to know?|
Let’s say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
Introducing New Volunteers
|New Volunteer(s)||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Volunteer location|| Will be working on|
|Who is the new volunteer(s)?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where is the new person based?|| What will the new person be doing?|
Introducing New Hires
|New Hire||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location|| Will be working on|
|Rachelle Yang||Kevin Hu||Taipei office||Taipei office|| Firefox OS-Technical Account Manager|
|Hunter Lou / Jenny Lee||Mike Tsai||Taipei office||Taipei office|| Firefox OS- UX designer|
Notes and non-voice status updates that aren’t part of the live meeting go here.
Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
Automation & Tools
Notable changes to bugzilla.mozilla.org during the last week:
- bug 504461 Users with editbugs are now able to mark a bug as security sensitive at any time
- bug 1010751 The sender of bugzilla’s emails now includes a friendly name. This change may impact mail filters.
- Dial-in: conference# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x92 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x92 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x92 Conf# 8600
- CA/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x92 Conf# 8600
- CA/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x92 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x92 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 44 79 34 80, x92 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 369) Conf# 8600