- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- http://air.mozilla.org/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room “Brownbags”. Do not use this room if you’re not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x92 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 369) Conf# 8600 (max 48 users at any time)
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x92 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x92 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x92 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x92 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x92 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x92 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 44 79 34 80, x92 Conf# 8600
- sip:email@example.com or, for some clients, sip:firstname.lastname@example.org (may not work for all rooms)
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn’t look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Thanks to all AMO add-on reviewers for the extraordinary efforts, which have reduced the review queues to 20% in a few weeks.
- Thanks to Firefox Dev Tools contributor Tim Nguyen for writing his first post on Mozilla Hacks, the web developer blog from Mozilla: Developer Edition 46 – More memory tooling, improved @media sidebar and more
- Congratulatons to Emma Irwin on winning Opensource.com People’s Choice award for her tireless work for Mozilla and FOSS communities. We love you, Emma!
Monday, 08 February
Wednesday, 10 February
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup (every other Wednesday)
Be a part of the open web with your own website.
- Göteborg SWEDEN,
San Francisco (at MozSF 1st floor, host: Tantek Çelik), and
Washington DC (new!)
- 17:30-18:30 Writing Hour
- 18:30-19:30 IndieWeb meetup & hack night
Create or update your personal web site!
Share what you’ve gotten working, ask the experts questions.
Join a community with like-minded interests.
Bring friends that want a personal site!
- Göteborg SWEDEN,
Project Status Updates (voice updates)
Firefox and Cloud Services
Speaker Location: Nick Nguyen, MV
We’ve been revamping our wiki to give users a better view of what’s going on with Firefox. Keep an eye on it, it will change very frequently as we pull information together.
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It’s like a lightning talk, but don’t feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 “widescreen” format, please indicate in the “Sharing” column below.
|Presenter||Title||Topic||Location||Sharing||Media|| More Details|
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen|| Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Lindsey Frost||Program Director, Mozilla Gigabit Hive||Gigabit Community Fund now accepting applications||Remote||No||n/a|| mozilla.org/gigabit|
|Mike Hoye||That Guy Who Did That Thing That One Time||Engineering Onboarding 2: 2 Engineering, 2 Onboardening||Toronto||No||n/a|| Engineering Onboarding: Participants|
|Larissa Shapiro||Diversity and Inclusion Person||Outreachy Update!||Mountain View||No||Outreachy Feb 2016 Update Deck|| Mozilla Outreachy Wiki|
Let’s say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
Introducing New Volunteers
|New Volunteer||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Volunteer location|| Will be working on|
|Who is the new volunteer?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be contributing from?|| What will the new person be working on?|
Introducing New Hires
|New Hire||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location|| Will be working on|
|Jennifer Chau||Michelle Marovich||Mountain View||Mountain View|| People Department|
Notes and non-voice status updates that aren’t part of the live meeting go here.