Schedule & Progress onUpcoming Releases (Lawrence)
- 38.0.5 Desktop and Android will build RCs on Thu/Fri this week
- mobile b4 will gtb on Thu, release on Fri
- 39b1 scheduled to ship Tue, May 26 (gtb Fri, May 22)
- SoftVision will be using the b1 build to test against Windows 10
- Dev Edition 40 updates were enabled last Fri, May 15
Firefox Mobile (Mark/Brad/Jenn)
Firefox for iOS
- No longer on the critical path for June 2nd campaign launch
- Sync is progressing well
- No new official launch date yet, as we are dependent on the outcome of the external feedback cycle, which is in progress. Feedback so far has been generally favorable in nature.
Firefox for Android
- See Android Trello Board for status of specific features
- Reader View & Local Only Reading List for this release. Pocket Integration is not in scope for the 38 release.
Developer Tools (Jeff)
- landing / uplifting various patches for June 2
- Dev Edition 40 Post on hacks.
Feedback Summary (Cheng/Tyler/Matt/Rob)
- A lot of slowness feedback
- Bug: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1165732
- We’re working on pulling Remote Troubleshooting data to see what correlates exist.
Planning Meeting Details
- Wednesdays – 11:00am PT, 18:00 UTC
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- Toronto Offices: Finch Conference Room
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
- (the developer meeting takes place on Tuesdays)
Video/Teleconference Details – NEW