Meeting Notes Meetings notes from the Mozilla community


Mozilla Platform Meeting Minutes: 2012-03-06

Filed under: Posts — Tags: — Jesper Kristensen @ 12:00 am


« previous week | index | next week »

Platform Meeting Details

  • Tuesdays – 11:00 am Pacific
  • Dial-in: conference# 95312
    • US/International: +1 650 903 0800 x92 Conf# 95312
    • US toll free: +1 800 707 2533 (pin 369) Conf# 95312
    • Canada: +1 416 848 3114 x92 Conf# 95312
  • Warp Core Vidyo Room
  • join #planning for back channel


Notices / Schedule

  • Nightlies of the ESR pushed over email to enterprise mailing list yesterday (3/5) for smoke testing and minor exploratory testing with internal websites
  • Firefox 11 sign-offs tomorrow (3/7) in Warp Core at 1PM PT
  • Firefox 11 beta 6 expected to go out tomorrow (3/7)
  • Beta of 3.6.28 going out Thursday (3/8)
  • Final go-to-build for FF11 will be Friday (3/9)
  • Release/merge day is next Tuesday (3/13) – land your last minute FF13 changes now
  • As a reminder, these are the products that we plan to ship
    • Firefox 11
    • XUL Fennec 10 off of ESR branch
    • Firefox 3.6.28
    • Firefox 10.0.3esr

Firefox Development

Firefox Developer Tools

  • JS team landed onPop and getAllScripts support, debugger stepping will be in nightlies soon.

Add-on SDK


  • Snappy weekly summary
  • Increase in negative SUMO reports mentioned last week was due to over-counting. There might be some networking regressions, but no general slowdown.
    • To make SUMO reports more useful to developers we are looking to attach telemetry data: bug 732522.
  • Nick is getting rid of main thread cache locks, bug 723577. Limited initial testing indicates this is a very big win.
  • Brian’s prefetch nuking bug 692255 is moving along.
  • Interactivity profiling is close to landing, bug 710935.
  • Dietrich is looking to alter our startup sequence to show the main window sooner, bug 715402.
  • Vlad tweaked chromehang to work on all windows versions and is working on the serverside component with Benjamin, bug 712109.
  • Taras posted the plan to shut down Firefox efficiently. Rafael is working on this in bug 662444. Feedback appreciated.
  • Jared has landed more of Avi’s smooth scrolling tweaks on the ux-branch, bug 198964.
  • Dietrich and Andrew are looking into massive CC pauses after resume, bug 639262.
  • Nathan landed persistent telemetry, bug 707320…but it’s not quite working yet, bug 732970.
  • See Chris’ great post on DOM Local Storage and the related discussion.


  • (Mostly holdover) Fennec “maple” builds are more usable, and we could definitely use more technical eyes on them.
    • This is “off-main-thread-compositing”, or OMTC.
    • Thanks to philor & releng, you’ll get nightly updates as of tonight.
    • Might not be ready for every-day use, but already much more usable on anything with an Adreno GPU (Nexus One, HTC Desire HD, etc).
    • Known issues: Some jankiness, some checkerboarding issues.
    • File whatever bugs you find in Core :: Graphics, and put “MAPLE” in the whiteboard.
    • Note: This testing is only needed on Android devices; desktop should be unaffected by these changes.



Specs to Track:

  • CSS3 Fragmentation – first public working draft. collecting comments
  • CSS3 Backgrounds & Borders – CR in 3 weeks
  • CSS3 Images – LC period is over. Several substantive issues found during LC.
  • CSS3 Values & Units – LC this week. CR next month.
  • CSS3 Text – WD starting to stabilize. 2 more drafts before LC.
  • CSS3 Writing Modes – WD. Needs a review re: Layout implications. Vertical text work can start.
  • CSS4 Selectors – WD will republish in 3 weeks. LC this summer.
  • CSS3 Grid – WD lots of issues still. Need to study the algorithm in Grid spec and Templates spec.
  • CSS3 Templates – WD. will likely merge with Grid.
  • CSS3 Transforms, Transitions, and Animations. Trying to advance WD by stabilizing existing feature set.

Current Work:

  • Performance work on CSS Transforms, Transitions, Animations (e.g.. bug 524925, others)
  • bug 539356 – PerformanceInfrastructure work on entire scene graph
  • bug 614732 – Performance/Infrastructure work on SVG
  • CSS3 FlexBox starting Security review (Feature ETA: March 30)
  • CSS2.1 Test Suite work ongoing
  • CSS2.1 page-break-* features starting in Q2
  • bug 689623 – API for image visibility.
  • bug 702463 – scrolling on the refresh driver
  • bug 706193 – Mobile Readability



  • JS_ClearScope() (bug 637099) removal for global window objects landed! (peterv)







  • work week in Toronto next week!

Tree Management

  • no updates


Stability Report


  • bug 731653 Bugs for some signatures are not showing up in Socorro should now be fixed
  • Tomorrow’s Socorro release is focused on supporting ESR builds (esp. for mobile, but probably will work fine for desktop as well).


  • Beta
    • bug 715757 crashes under JS_AbortIfWrongThread, likely from malware or bad extension
    • bug 731984 Roboform crash that should be fixed with the release of their new version.
    • bug 700176 Startup crash still under investigation and correlated to several toolbars.
    • bug 721667 Incomplete framebuffer abort in mozilla::gl::GLContext::SetBlitFramebufferForDestTexture – Mac crash that is reproducible
    • bug 731565 Startup crash PR_NewPollableEvent



  • bug 730890 – crash [@<address>]
  • bug 721086 – Crash in mozilla::AndroidBridge::CallEglCreateWindowSurface @ nsWindow::GetThebesSurface
  • bug 730688 – java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to resume activity {org.mozilla.fennec/org.mozilla.fennec.App}: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failure delivering result ResultInfo{who=null, request=2, result=-1, data=Intent { (has extras) }} to activity {org.mozilla.f…


  • bug 731286 – compilation of crashes within libflashplayer
  • bug 725295 – [Skia] Crash Report [@ _ZN8SkBitmapaSERKS_ ] on HTC devices
  • bug 730890 – crash [@<address>]



Mozilla Project Meeting Minutes: 2012-03-05

Filed under: Posts — Tags: — Jesper Kristensen @ 12:00 am


« previous week | index | next week »

  • Dial-in: conference# 8600
    • US/International: +1 650 903 0800 x92 Conf# 8600
    • US toll free: +1 800 707 2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8600
    • Canada: +1 416 848 3114 x92 Conf# 8600


All-hands Status Meeting Agenda

Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.

Friends of the Tree

  • The AMO Editors team for their great performance in the New Year’s Challenge, completing 3500 reviews in 2 months. Special thanks to Nils Maier, Teo, Andreas Wagner, Archaeopteryx, Diego Casorran and Ken Barbalace.
  • Oleg Romashin (:romaxa) and his colleagues for putting Firefox for Nokia N9 on the Ovi store.
  • Jono would like to thank Andrew Stiles, Margaret Hagan, Alexandra Ross, and Matt Brubek for their contributions to Collusion.

Upcoming Events

This Week

Monday, 05 March

Tuesday, 06 March

Wednesday, 07 March

Thursday, 08 March

Friday, 09 March

Next Week

Product Status Updates (voice updates)

Firefox Desktop

Speaker Location: Toronto (johnath)

  • Trains run soon – go/no-go meeting this week for FF11
  • Silent update service coming to beta on the next migration

Firefox on Android

Speaker Location: Toronto (johnath)

  • Mobile burning down the new beta blocker list
  • Lots of love for Firefox on Android at mobile world congress last week


Speaker Location: (no voice update)

Older Branch Work

Speaker Location:

Mozilla Open Badges

Speaker Location: Matt in Toronto

  • Winners of the “Badges for Learning” competition announced last week. (Blog post here.)
  • Competition co-sponsored by the MacArthur Foundation and Mozilla
  • 30 winners received grants up to $175K to begin building badges systems using Mozilla’s Open Badges Infrastructure
  • Winners included NASA, Girl Scouts of America, Intel, Disney-Pixar and many others.
  • Also working with Mozilla IT team to issue badges to community contributors
  • Check out the new Mozilla Open Badges web site and roadmap

Mozilla Popcorn

Speaker Location: Brett Gaylor via phone

  • Popcorn.js 1.2 release this week
  • Popcorn team now also shipping monthly releases of Popcorn Maker, a GUI for creating Popcorn experiences.
    • Through 2012, mostly for classroom use in MoFo’s “maker” programs
    • By end of year, shipping a 1.0 that will be consumer facing
  • Had a party last Thursday in Toronto for our 0.2 release aka Ghostbusters. We watched the film. Our releases are named after 80s movies, the next is “Breakfast Club” and we’ll have a screening for that, too.

  • Repo for Popcorn Maker:

  • Repo for Popcorn.js


Speaker Location:


Speaker Location:


The limit is 3 minutes per speaker. It’s like a lightning talk, but don’t feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation.

Title Presenter Topic Media More Details
Your Title Here Your Name Here What are you going to talk about? Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen Link to where audience can find out more information
Firefox Flicks Kristin Baird (San Francisco) The Firefox Flicks contest has launch. Here’s how you can help! Can we show a movie?,
Firefox Clinic Cheng Wang (MV) Firefox Clinic sign up here
Give this link to everyone to sign up: [1]
Collusion Jono Xia (MV) Collusion was released last week – here’s an update on what we’re doing
JSConf 2012 Aakash Desai (MV) (proxy for Stormy Peters) Are you attending JSConf or want to? Help DevEngage help you. Fill out the wiki!

Introducing New Hires

New Hire Introduced by Speaker location Will be working on
Who is the new hire? Who will be introducing that person? From which office will that introduction be transmitted? What will the new person be working on?
Michael Habicher Faramarz Rashed Mountain View, CA Software Engineer
Ryan Watson Tim Fairfield Mountain View, CA Desktop Support
Eric Ziegenhorn Phong Tran Mountain View, CA Site Reliability Engineer

Introducing New Interns

New Intern Introduced by Speaker location Will be working on
Who is the new intern? Who will be introducing that person? From which office will that introduction be transmitted? What will the new person be working on?



Notes and non-voice status updates that aren’t part of the live meeting go here.

Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)




The Service team is invading PyCon.

Ryan Kelly’s talk:

Ben Bangert and Tarek Ziade are doing summit talks:




Release Engineering


Test Execution


  • Affiliates
    • Successful 2.22.12 release
    • no release last week – Flux team is having a workweek
  • AMO
    • We shipped yesterday.
    • AMO 6.4.4 is scheduled to go out tomorrow (03/01).
    • We’ve got mobile tests
    • Merged another contributor test
    • Thanks to Automation Services for their help this week!
  • Engagement Projects
    • Likely shipping Firefox Flicks today
    • DTPT phase II on hold for security review
    • Betafarm is now in process
    • shipped 1.8 milestone
  • Mozillians
    • Feature testing is currently blocked by bug 731206
    • We have 2 new contributors on the project. One WebDev and one QA.
  • MDN
    • shipped 2.3 milestone
  • Socorro
    • 2.4.4 milestone successfully released today
    • May do an out of band release to land ESR support
  • SUMO
    • 2/28 release went out
    • 3/6 in process

QA Community

Automation Services

Automation & Tools


  • No Security reviews this week due to CanSec West
    • most of the team will be there, so if you are in Vancouver look us up.




Creative Team

Community Marketing






Developer Tools




People Team


  • “Color Through the Eyes of a Developer and a Designer”: sound intriguing? We’re inviting Mozillians to join our WebFWD teams as they sit in on a friendly banter between a geek and a design person at Originate Labs this Monday 1pm PST as part of our weekly LearnFWD webinars. To participate;
    • (1) Log into
    • (2) Enter the “All Hands” room
    • (3) Use password allhand
    • (4) Be sure to click the headset icon on the top left of the screen so you can hear.

Foundation Updates


Mobile Meeting Minutes: 2012-02-29

Filed under: Posts — Tags: — Jesper Kristensen @ 12:00 am




  • Wednesdays – 9:30am Pacific, 12:30pm Eastern, 16:30 UTC
  • Dial-in: conference# 95312
    • US/International: +1 650 903 0800 x92 Conf# 95312
    • US toll free: +1 800 707 2533 (pin 369) Conf# 95312
    • Canada: +1 416 848 3114 x92 Conf# 95312
  • #mobile for backchannel
  • Warp Core Vidyo Room


  • Next merge is 2012-03-13

Major Topics for This Week

  • MWC Update
  • Release Focus
    • With less than 2 weeks until the next merge, we need to make sure we are on track to meet our release goals. These include: Fast rendering & panning with minimal checkerboarding; Sync support on par with current releases; Responsive UI; and high stability.
    • Only work on Beta blockers – blocking-fennec1.0=beta+

Stand ups

Suggested format:

  • What did you do last week?
  • What are working on this week?
  • Anything blocking you?

Please keep your update to under 2 minutes!

James W. (snorp)

  • This week
    • GLES 2.0ifying the SurfaceTextureLayer so Flash works again on Maple
    • Adding support for fullscreen to Flash
  • Next week
    • Support power modes (wake lock) with Flash
    • Any other Flash bugs I get to


  • Last week
    • Workin’ on maple:
      • ripped out a bunch of stuff – 717778, 730681, 730966, lots of other patches
      • worked on displayport fixing – 730681, 730710, 729169, 730687
      • worked on predictive viewport – 729528
    • Other stuff
      • landed GeckoProfile refactoring from a while back – 726382
      • fixed startup crash when SD card is not present – 723295
      • got TextLayer.renderText off the startup path – 730949
  • Next week
    • More maple work:
      • bug 731619 – draw stops completely after rotation
      • look at the critical draw path on maple and optimize it as much as possible to get it under 15ms


Last week:

  • Bug 705192 cannot execute xpcshell via SUT agent
  • Bug 725094 Add a try/except around Robocop tests to catch test errors vs Fennec errors
  • Bug 728298 DeviceManager needs a good, standard way of starting an Android application
  • Bug 730153 SUT agent KILL command fails to kill xpcshell
  • Bug 731403 Robocop: NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘readline
  • oprofile – found I am missing the oprofilefs device

Next week:

  • build a new kernel for oprofile

Chris Lord (cwiiis)

  • Last week
    • bug 709813 – DOM Fullscreen mode doesn’t work (in m-c and maple)
    • bug 729537 – Maple: Buffers are larger than we expect
    • bug 729534 – Buffer rotation appears to be broken on engadget
    • Reviews
  • This week
    • bug 729534 – Buffer rotation appears to be broken on engadget (fixed)
    • bug 731570 – ScrollbarLayer uploads a new texture whenever opacity changes
    • Possibly help with bug 728983 – Maple invalidation problems with scrollable layer and multiple <div>s
    • Possibly help with bug 730718 – Use EGLImageKHR as a platform-specific layer buffer to avoid texture upload
    • Reviews

Chris Peterson

  • Last Week
  • This Week
    • bug 725170 – crash java [@ java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException at android.text.SpannableStringBuilder.checkRange( ]
    • Busy being sick 🙂


  • Last week:
    • bug 729640 Protocol parsing is broken in UrlClassifier
    • bug 729928 Cleanup unused cache preferences
    • bug 730247 Improve SafeBrowsing store SubPrefix compression
    • bug 726821 SQLiteBridge should return a cursor
    • bug 729609 Special folders get duplicated during profile migration
    • bug 704548 “More” button is in foreign language after going from a foreign language XUL build to latest Birch
    • bug 721352 experiments on Add support for batch operations in LocalDB
  • This week:
    • bug 731525 Investigate bandwidth overhead of SafeBrowsing protection.
    • bug 725150 Need logic to prevent sync and profile migration happening at the same time
    • bug 721898 Truncate history to a manageable number of items in BrowserProvider
    • bug 721352 Add support for batch operations in LocalDB
  • Blockers:
    • I think wesj landed all his stuff for password manager now? If so, can proceed on bug 715550.

Brian N

  • Done
  • Next
    • More release blockers
  • Blockers
    • bug 716681 – Tabs are being duplicated when going back into Fennec
      • Please contact me if you have STR


  • Last Week:
    • Using handler messages – bug 727307
      • Got feedback on the approach to use – will be working on it this week
    • Tweak Share prompt title – bug 725730
    • Do not show Downloads option on pre-honeycomb bug 726623
    • Started work for ContentProvider for remote tabs
  • This Week:
    • ContentProvider for Sync to sync tabs from other computers – bug 715644
      • Review granted – pushing the patch today
    • Storing Fennec’s open tabs with the database – bug 730039
      • Got feedback – working on it
  • Blockers:
    • Reviewing pending on bug to show tabs opening in background – bug 727930
    • UI for tabs from other computers



  • Bug 730952 – LayerController mayHaveTouchListeners isn’t updated correctly
  • Bug 725458 – After window with touchmove event preventDefault(), can’t long tap to open context menu anymore (edit) (waiting on one more review)
  • Bug 725881 – Content provider for form history
  • Bug 729705 – Seeking with video controls jumps to end of video
  • Bug 718760 – Implement Java version of LoginManagerCrypto – needs significant unbitrotting to land, but all r+


  • Bug 731341 – Crash when accessing form history early in startup


Last week

  • bug 713056 – IllegalStateException because AwesomeBarCursorAdapter modified in background thread
  • bug 710323 – about:home – clicking on addons should go to their page in AMO
  • bug 729945 – AccountManager call causes StrictMode exception in about:home
  • bug 727146 – deleteHistory should clear private data from the database
  • bug 723623 – Remove legacy Android Browser code, BrowserDB, etc.
  • Writing test infra for BrowserProvider
  • Tons of patch reviews

Next week

  • Finish initial set of BrowserProvider tests
  • More P1/P2 bugs
  • More patch reviews


  • Writing tests for our Content Provider is tricky due to Robocop’s blackbox nature



  • bug 724292 – Error when trying to launch activity from the Android Market app
  • bug 725972 – list_id added to bugzilla quick search field
  • bug 662891 – Require Android 2.2 “Froyo” (API level 8) or higher
  • bug 726623 – follow-up to fix case of directory name in Makefile.
  • bug 728861 – Don’t make the add-on list visible when refreshing it in the background
  • bug 722249 – Make long extension names wrap in the fennec add-on manager
  • bug 722252 – Extensions without icon get displayed with the icon of the previous extension
  • bug 729681 – Remove the separate launcher icon for Firefox Sync
  • bug 717904 – Add-ons Manager is broken after installing an extension with browser restart
  • Created – add-on to work around BrowserID regression (bug 730015)
  • – Don’t log anything in Private Browsing mode


  • Finish add-on manager work
  • Other bugs





Scott (jwir3)

  • Font inflation P2 bugs including bug 708187 and bug 705446, should be finished with the latter bug this afternoon.
  • dbaron is reviewing architecture still, trying to determine if the current font inflation system will work overall.


  • OUT – MWC


  • Bug Triaging
  • Looking into startup perf w/ SessionStore.js is not cleaned up
  • Prepping for W3C Geo meeting


  • OUT – Dancing


Ian Barlow

Last week

  • Catchup from work weeks
  • Remote tabs UI – bug 708266

This week

  • Tablet UI: Tabs, Menu, Awesomebar

Patryk Adamczyk

Working on:

+ Polishing the reader mode feature for future Firefox
+ Tablet designs


Round Table

  • QA
    • Doing daily triage and bug noms against this list (from Mobile/Triage page)
      • M: 9am PST, W,F: 7am PST, T,Th: 1pm PST
    • discussion on breaking out automated fennec smoketests in robocop
      • Tests will be organized here
    • Daily testing on Maple and Nightly builds
  • MTD
    • Still on m-a

Firefox/Gecko Delivery Meeting Minutes: 2012-02-29

Filed under: Posts — Tags: — Jesper Kristensen @ 12:00 am


« previous week | index | next week »

Planning Meeting Details

  • Wednesdays – 11:00am PDT, 18:00 UTC
  • Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
  • Toronto Offices: Finch Conference Room
  • #planning for backchannel
  • (the developer meeting takes place on Tuesdays)

Video/Teleconference Details – NEW

  • 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 95312 (US/INTL)
  • 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 95312 (US)
  • Vidyo Room: Warp Core
  • Vidyo Guest URL

These notes are read by people who weren’t able to attend the meeting. Please make sure to include links and context so they can be understood.


Actions from Last Week

  • kev to totes run the meeting this week (with closing dance number)
  • lawrence/cheng to come back on uptick in perf concerns on FF11 input
    • Sent email to release-drivers, there are some issues with telemetry but there’s not much we can do about it now.

Schedule & Progress on Upcoming Releases

Firefox Desktop

Release (3.6, 10, 10esr)

  • No new issues to report w/r/t 3.6.27 and 10.0.2
  • Expecting go-to-build for 3.6.28, 10.0.3esr on Friday March 2nd

Beta (11)

  • Firefox 11 beta 5 will be shipped Friday
  • Friday is also our FF11 code freeze date
  • Final sign-offs will be held next Wednesday

Aurora (12)

Nightly (13)

  • bug 711193 – turn on “don’t load tabs until selected” by default
  • bug 469434 – links in “view source” should have “copy link location” in context menu
  • bug 613588 – Replace livemarks with asynchronous load-on-demand livemarks (was: Livemarks cause synchronous I/O during txul)
  • bug 699247 – Remove support for executing on Windows 2000
  • bug 693510 – drop support for prefixes from border-radius* and box-shadow
  • bug 729133 – preconnect http sessions before cache lookup
  • bug 522607 – [css3-background] Accept background-position values like “bottom 10px right 10px”
  • bug 548375 – Implement background-repeat as a keyword pair as well as just a single keyword

Firefox Mobile

  • Work is ongoing for the off main thread compositing branch (OMTC/Maple)
    • review process for merge into m-c starting in a week (tentative)
  • Syncing passwords and open tabs is still progressing

Firefox Sync

  • (read the wiki update)
  • In Progress:

Add-on Builder

  • 1.0 launched last Wednesday
  • Focus will be on increasing number of third-party libraries on the site

Add-on SDK

Release (1.5 -> Firefox 10, 11)

Stabilization (1.6 -> Firefox 11, 12)

  • On track to release on 3 April, 2012

Development (1.7 -> Firefox 12, 13)

  • On track to merge to Stabilization on 3 April, 2012

More Add-ons News:

  • AMO Review queue hit ZERO a couple weeks ago!


Feedback Summary


  • Basically the same as last week:
    • Add: McAfee is causing error messages: Exc in ev handl: [1]
  • Top issues: Foxtab broke with Flash and Skipity issues.


  • SMS permission questions and votes on SUMO; this permission was added by accident and is removed in 11.0b4, see
  • Issue with Swype adding spaces between letters, maybe related to AUTO SPACING setting in Swype.
  • Detailed report on ‘desktop mode’ feature coming to your inbox with user’s expectations compared to other mobile browsers.

UX & User Research

Market Insights

Desktop / Platform


  • The French privacy agency announced that Google’s new privacy policy, set to go into force on March 1, would violate European data security law.
  • Google announced that it would award up to $1m in bounties for any exploits in Google Chrome during the upcoming Pwn2Own Contest on March 7-9. Bounties will be $60K for exploits within the Chrome browser itself, $40K for those that exploit Chrome and additional software (eg Windows or a plugin) and $20K for those that manage to hack the browser without actually using any vulnerabilities in Chrome.
  • Google Chrome and Gmail are now more tightly integrated; users visiting with Chrome will now be asked whether they would like to open all email links with Gmail.
  • Similarly, Google Spreadsheets now has a keyboard acceleration feature that currently works only with Chrome.
  • Google announced that Chrome would support “Do Not Track” by the end of the year.
  • A trackpad patent filing strongly indicates that Google is considering entering the desktop market with Android.


  • Samsung contributed code to support the Vibration API and WebSockets now support compression. The JavascriptCore engine received a triple-tier virtual machine, adding a new low level interpreter which is 2 to 2.5 times as fast as the old one. While performance of the triple-tiering engine is neutral on performance tests, reducing the amount of JIT’ed code delivers strong performance improvements (“double digits“) on real-world websites.




  • The CEO of CrowdStrike, a security firm, announced that his company has found a WebKit vulnerability that allows malware to take full control of Android, Blackberry, and iOS phones running the browser, including controlling the camera and microphone and recording conversations.


  • The open source WebOS project announced that in March they would add support for the OpenAL Soft audio API, the OpenG and WebGL graphics libraries, GStreamer, a new Linux kernel, LevelDB and a USB debugging toolkit.

Marketing, Press & Public Reaction


  • Preparing for next merge on 3/13 (Aurora + Beta too).
  • 3.6.13 to 10.02 MU offer now available



Questions, Comments, FYI

Actions this week

  • Asa to follow up with Comms on announcing end of win2K support. For consumers, it’s time to upgrade your OS or move to Opera. For managed deployments, the ESR supports win2K for another 10 months or so.
  • Kev to follow up with McAfee on error from Desktop Feedback

« Newer Posts

Powered by WordPress