Jorge, Milan, Philipp, Ritu, Lawrence, rrayborn, lizzard, KaiRo, bbermes, calixte, snorp, rolandtanglao, jst, blassey
- Pushed to release channel, update rate set to 25%
- Pushed to Google Play Store, staged rollout set to 10%
- Snorp’s email re: bug 1142944.
- Seems like a good ride-along but not a dot release driver per se.
- Would like confirmation from Nightly/Aurora/Beta whether this helps or not.
- 45 (Beta)
- 1) GTK3 build issue:
- If we cannot fix this today, I propose we disable gtk3 and rollback to gtk2.
- 2) Android build issue.
- Might be caused by 1)
- 1) GTK3 build issue:
- 46 mostly ready (release notes still in progress) for release later in the week
- ESR 38.6.0 pushed to cdntest and nearly ready for release, sec advisories ready. Should go out within the hour.
- [Bug 1241237] – Blocklist vulnerable versions of Silverlight plugin (5.1.41105.0 and lower)
* Someone (cpeterson?) looking for uptake and usage info to determine if block is good to go.
Aurora / Dev Edition
- (45) Overall rate: 1.8 – browser 1.0, content 0.8 – yellow
- Still dominated by the same bugs as in the recent weeks, mostly e10s which will only affect the experiment population in 45 beta
(46) We had a crash spike on Nightly on the weekend but has been fixed in yesterday’s data already (backout) – right now, no crashes known that need fxing before updates open
- (44) Overall rate: 1.1 – yellow
- bug 1242393 (Trusteer Rapport) is 2.8% of all RC3 crashes (and #4 Top Crash Score)
- in addition, the signature of bug 1235257 (Trusteer as well) is another 3% (#2 Top Crash Score)
- bug 1222933 (Ad Muncher) is #1 Top Crash Score
- (43) Overall rate: 0.95 – borderline yellow/green
- Android 44.0b11 looks OK, 3.1 on weekend, 2.8-2.9 on Friday/Monday – that puts us in the same area as 43 beta.
- Overall (multi-beta) crash rates show a similar picture, putting yesterday just inside the yellow area.
- Milan mentioned about the video playback showing black screen on win10 which is gets worse due to the latest windows updates (occurs off and on)
Aurora/Beta Feature Review
- e10s, APZ, preserve-3d enabled for 46 aurora (APZ meeting on Thurs). It sounds like they need to stay locked together.
- Profile manager (may not ship with 46)
- Android runtime permissions for Camera, Phone, Storage, etc
- Bug 1220906 – Delete Old Sync Android Account type
Post-Mortem (Tues 2wks from GA Release)
- Fx44 post-mortem will be on 02/09
Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10am Pacific Time
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details – NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: ReleaseCoordination
- Vidyo Guest URL