We often get feedback from people that want to contribute to the Calendar apps, but lack the technical skills needed for programming.
This post is for you. We need your help!
We are currently lacking any kind of end-user documentation. We need tutorials, geared towards typical end-users like your neighbor or your grandma, explaining to them the basic tasks in a calendar app.
- Installing Sunbird
- Installing Lightning into Thunderbird
- Switching between mail and calendar mode in Lightning
- Creating a new event or a new task
- Creating a recurring event
- Changing the time or date of an event
- Switching between the different calendar views
- Inviting other people
- Adding a holiday calendar
- Exporting a calendar and sharing it with other people over the net
- Creating new calendars
- Printing a collection of events
- and many more
It would be great if you could help us out here, either by writing a tutorial, contributing screenshots or thinking of other things that could be documented.
I’ve created a page for user documentation on our wiki. This should enable you to work collectively on the things that you want to
We really look forward to what our community can accomplish.