Now that we finally got 0.3a1 out the door, several of the bugs that had patches pending were able to land. These, and other fixes since the release are now included in the latest nightly builds:
- Bug 298348 – Make Lightning localizable
- Bug 307749 – Don’t build the .xpi when building Sunbird
- Bug 315137 – Fix for hard-coded string in calendarProperties.xul
- Bug 314345 – Events and tasks still seen if all calendars is deselected
- Bug 314934 – Ctrl+z/Ctrl+Y don’t work for undo/redo
- Bug 315916 – Alarm popups entity error
- Bug 220694 – Show item’s location in the alarm dialog
- Bug 315908 – Cannot change alarm values for a task
- Bug 315930 – ‘Publish Entire Calendar’ does not publish tasks
- Bug 267160 – ‘Visit URL’ button doesn’t work in sunbird
- Bug 315373 – Help -> Release notes is greyed out
- Bug 315492 – Localization cleanup
There are no known regressions since 0.3a1.
Thanks as always goes out to our testing community for identifying and filing these and other bug reports.