The following bugs have been fixed in Lightning, Sunbird and/or the Calendar extension, since the last update:
- Bug 273251: (All three) Make print preview window title localizable
- Bug 317477: (Lightning) Canceling ‘Edit Event’ dialog opens ‘New Event’ dialog
- Bug 317868: (All three) minimonth and timepicker should be scrollable
- Bug 319344: (Extension) hPrefWindow is called as a function, but is an object
- Bug 319367: (All three) time picker in new event shows twice :57 (minutes)
- Bug 319426: (Sunbird) Remove empty style rules
- Bug 319561: (All three) ‘Home’-calendar name not localizable
- Bug 319681: (Sunbird/Extension) Can’t delete location, description, etc from events
- Bug 319730: (Sunbird/Extension) No events found if a string typed into the search bar contains upper-case letters
No known regressions exist in Lightning, Sunbird and/or the Calendar extension at the moment.
There are no known regressions from Sunbird 0.3a1.