The following bugs have had fixes checked in for them since the last Status Update.
- Bug 189416: (Sunbird + Extension) View commands should be type=radio and should work with ‘checked’, not ‘disabled’. Remove view options from the context-menu.
- Bug 305577: (Lightning) Lightning prefs tab has 8 icons
- Bug 315307: (All) Make remote calendar location readonly to prevent really painful failure mode.
- Bug 320175: (All) Can’t delete event from keyboard in new month view
- Bug 321769: (All) Make day + week views respect default start and end time preferences
- Bug 323321: (All) Drag’n’drop of events via right mouse button confuses the views
- Bug 324286: (All) Creating tasks/events via double-click does not work.
- Bug 324312: (All) Make event dialog resizable
- Bug 324417: (Lightning) Lightning does not have a ‘Go to Today’ toolbar button or menu item.
- Bug 324735: (All) Remove some references to obsolete calIItemOccurence interface.
- Bug 325141: (All) Fix for typo: this.mProperties.enumerator.
The checkin of the two UI synchronizations (event dialog and publishing dialog),
that we talked about in our last status update has gone very smoothly and only
one regression (Bug
324312) has been identified.
The new views regression tracking bug still has several bugs open on it. But the list
is getting shorter. Other than that, there are no known regressions in Sunbird and
only one known regression (Bug
323477 in Lightning.