We’re making good progress on our way to the Sunbird 0.3 alpha2 release. As of yesterday, the last remaining release blockers have been fixed, so we should see a release pretty soon.
Additionally, the following bugs have had fixes checked in since the last status update.
- Bug 306157: (Sunbird) add extra filter to prevent that all day events show up on two days.
- Bug 309293: (Sunbird) adding tri-licensed logos for Calendar.
- Bug 321545: (Both) Move base views style css to skin (make skin/theme possible)
- Bug 325477: (Sunbird) fix remaining issues in Sunbird’s undo/redo system by getting the returned item
- Bug 327760: (Both) initial cut. Make new views look more like previous Sunbird versions.
- Bug 330522: (Both) Use some header defined constants to decide how many of various sorts of recurrence rules should be allowed; this fixes the problem of only 7 BYDAY rules being allowed
- Bug 332492: (Sunbird) Errors in multiweek view if ‘First Day Of The Week’ is not Sunday.
- Bug 332595: (Both) Changing calendar in Edit Event dialog has no effect
- Bug 332720: (Sunbird) (Mac only) disables inappropriate commands when no window is visible.
- Bug 332738: (Sunbird) show the right end-date in the unifinder, and display all-day for allday events.
- Bug 332772: (Both) Drag’n’Drop on the edges of an event in Week Views messes up the event
- Bug 333001: (Lightning) Deleting all occurrences deletes only a single one.
- Bug 333033: (Both) Use same PRODID for created and exported ics data
Thanks as always to all the testers, hackers, reviewers, etc.