This week has been another busy week for the Calendar Squad. In addition to the general calendar meeting this week (notes here), we also had a separate meeting for Sunbird 0.3a2 release planning. The end result of this meeting was the identification of 3 specific goals for the upcoming release:
- Sunbird 0.3a2 should have no internal dataloss
- Sunbird 0.3a2 should fully utilize the new-views code.
- Sunbird 0.3a2 should have no major regressions from 0.3a1.
As a result of these goals, we did a bit of re-triaging of blockers for 0.3a2, and this current list should be pretty close to final.
Additionally, the following bugs have had fixes checked in since the last status update.
- Bug 325477: (Both) Begin implementing an undo/redo system for Lightning, fix places where Sunbird’s undo/redo system should be used, but isn’t
- Bug 331887: (Both) Make the ‘Choose Calendar’ dialog for import/export resizable
- Bug 330385: (Lightning) ‘My Timezone’ preference isn’t selected when the prefpane loads
- Bug 329669: (Both) Views don’t update after changing timezone setting – restart required
- Bug 327856: (Both) Views don’t display 0-length events
- Bug 266241: (Lightning) Regression fix for previous checkin in this bug.
- Bug 331814: (Both) Convert event dialog’s task percent complete from menulist to textbox with error handling.
- Bug 332037: (Both) Make Sunbird built with MOZ_DEBUG=1 be more obvious.
- Bug 331997: (Both) Edit Task dialog does not update task completed status correctly.
- Bug 326813: (Both) Day/week view: left click on event does should select day too
- Bug 332311: (Lightning) Also apply new winstripe higher contrast buttons to lightning
- Bug 323288: (Sunbird) (Mac only) Makes Sunbird not use Camino’s creator code.
- Bug 325650: (Lightning) Performance fix for tree-refreshing when editing/adding/deleting calendars
- Bug 329737: (Both) Invalid alarms should just report an error, but not stop parsing
- Bug 301748: (Both) calIFileType isn’t l10n friendly
- Bug 329571: (Both) Error when setting composite calendar’s default calendar with usePref==true
- Bug 332268: (Both) Editing start date of all day events adds extra day to end date
- Bug 332270: (Both) Fixes for js-strict warnings
- Bug 326562: (Both) No ‘Visit URL’ button in the new event dialog
- Bug 322768: (Sunbird) Remove dateUtils.js in favor of calIDateTimeFormatter
- Bug 332265: (Sunbird) ‘All’ vs. ‘This occurrence’ selection ignored when deleting recurring event via keyboard.
- Bug 331796: (Both) The recurrence dialog should use dateFormat.properties (reduce l10n workload
- Bug 332443: (Both) In weekview, dragging an item to a different day and different time ends up at the wrong time
Thanks as always to all the testers, hackers, reviewers, etc.