This time our status update is pretty short, mostly due to ongoing discussions regarding the Sunbird/Lightning roadmap and Sunbird 0.3 planning. So just the following bugs were fixed since the last status update:
- Bug 239431: Allow choosing multiple exceptions more easily
- Bug 329225: Moving views should also move minimonth
- Bug 333372: Week number for multiweek view is off when Sunday is not the start of the week
- Bug 334076: Agenda tree only shows the events from the calendars in the composite at startup
- Bug 338311: remove unneeded files from Add-ons Manager migration
- Bug 338432: Sunbird doesn’t require xpcom_obsolete
Thanks as always to all the testers, hackers, reviewers, etc.