One week has passed and here’s another installment of the Calendar Project’s status update with the list of recent bug fixes. 12 bugs got fixed in the last 8 days.
Especially noteworthy is the implementation of a task mode for Lightning, one of the three major feature implementations that are planned for the 0.8 release. Kudos to Mickey, who implemented this and to Berend, Christian and Philipp, who did the code review. Great work guys!
Here’s the complete list with all the 12 bug fixes:
- Bug 253396: Implement Task Mode
- Bug 328442: jsDate vs calIDateTime
- Bug 341776: calICalendar::superCalendar attribute for calendar composition
- Bug 374347: nsIClipboard uses the deprecated nsISupportsArray interface
- Bug 398139: X-prop parameters get corrupted
- Bug 399595: Remove unused entities from global.dtd
- Bug 401704: Make Event dialog more extension friendly (be generous with id’s)
- Bug 403748: Correct misspellings in Calendar code
- Bug 403936: Activity field in today pane does not remember its last setting
- Bug 404007:< Remove calendar from composite in onCalendarUnregistering.
- Bug 404085: Consolidate provider methods into a default calendar implementation
- Bug 404763: Broken instanceof test in calUtils.js
Thanks again to all our developers, contributors, localizers, testers, and supporters.
Let me also point you again to our call for help from developers. We can really use some help to finish 0.8. We also need more people doing testing or writing documentation. So if you cannot code, let this not stop you from making Lightning and Sunbird better products. Everyone of you can really make a difference here!